Sunday, June 12, 2016

Ramona Thompson- A Poem


Ramona Thompson has been writing for more then 20 years. Her past credits include Calvary Cross, Dead Snakes, Blood Moon Rising, Infernal Ink, This Ain't No Rodeo and many more.

Readers/fans may stalk her on facebook or her e-mail reddstar111@gmail.com


 

Calvary Song

I can feel it
I know it
In my soul
In my bones
I gotta answer
Fall to my knees
Before the glory of His wonder
I can't resist
Gotta give in

My every prayer answered
My every search found
In Him
I find myself
A winner
Forever and always
I gotta let that music
Carry me away
On a cloud of amazing grace

Here I go again
Rising up high
On a true feeling
Most eager student
Before my teacher
My father
Given me all
My heart does fall
Whenever he does
Call my name

Swept away
By the tide
Sweetest thing I ever heard
His voice
In my ear
Swearing eternal
All is forgiven, my son
So go on
Grow on
Pray on
Never looking back

The lessons I learned
At the knee of that
Sweet, sweet calvary song
My Jesus sang to me

2016 Ramona Thompson

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment