Saturday, October 31, 2015

Ramona Thompson- Two Poems


With A Friend Like Jesus

Can't go wrong
If you got him
In the place to be
In the thick of your life
Get on your knees
And you just may find
A whole new way of living
Cause with a friend like Jesus
On your side today
No way tomorrow
Any enemy can take you down

Gotta trust sometime
Why not make it now?
Let him take control
Turn your wheel
Away from the path of self desires and trouble
You've been on way too long
Stop, look and listen baby
Turn that bible page
Embrace what you know is right
Jesus forever
What do you say?

The crowning glory
Yours for the asking
Lord of lords
King of kings
Won't you ask him in?
Won't you turn your back?
Deny all sin
Take him in and above
Let him show you
The way, the truth and the light
Revealed in him tonight

2015 Ramona Thompson



Breath of Life

Come to me now
Give unto me
Your will for my own
Guide me
Through the forests
Over the rivers
Let no doubt
Drown or subside me
Entrust in me
Your power
Your glory
Oh lord
Give me your all

Take me to my knees
Loosen up my doubt
Replace it with precious faith
The joy of knowing
In you
I can find
All I'll ever need
No devil to clip this angel's wings
No, not today
For my lord
I've found
The ultimate paradise
At your side

And so I raise
Hands to the Heavens
Lips praying to only you
Now and forever more
I cannot
Will not live
Without you
Savior
Father
Sweet breath of life
I love you

2015 Ramona Thompson



Ramona Thompson has been writing for more then 20 years. Her past publishing credits include Dead Snakes, Calvary Cross, Infernal Ink, Erotic Tales of The Paranormal, Howl and many more.

Fans/readers may reach her via facebook or her e-mail reddstar111@gmail.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment