Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ramona Thompson- A Poem


In These Breathing Moments
 
Each morning when I wake
Each night when I sleep
I am assured
He is with me
Never leaves me
We are one
Through it all
He is at my side
In joy
In sorrow
Always a part
In these breathing moments
My lord is forever there

I need never fear
Alone nevermore
My father watches over me
In good times and in bad
Sickness and health
Even death can not do us part
Eternal life
His promise to me
I know
I believe
With all the faith
In my heart of hearts
He will never break

Stronger together
Me and my lord
How sweet it is
To know
Where my soul is going
After this
Heaven bound
For glory
Can hardly wait
Wondrous reward
Soon to come
For a good and faithful servant

Got the best of the best
Standing up for me
Blood spilled
Upon the cross
Saved me
And so I promise him
In every moment
Every breath and whisper of my life
I thank him
I love him
My father
My savior
Life with you everlasting
Can't begin soon enough

2015 Ramona Thompson
 
 
Ramona Thompson has been writing for more then 20 years. Her past publishing credits include Dead Snakes, Calvary Cross, Infernal Ink, Erotic Tales of The Paranormal, Howl and many more.
 
Fans/readers may reach her via facebook or her e-mail reddstar111@gmail.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment