Monday, February 1, 2016

Ramona Thompson- A Poem


Ramona Thompson has been writing for more then 20 years. Her credits include How To Trick The Devil, Howl, Infernal Ink, Inner Fears, Calvary Cross, Dead Snakes, This Ain't No Rodeo and many more.

Readers/fans may reach her on facebook or her e-mail reddstar111@gmail.com



Once More Upon That Calvary Cross

Lord, take me
Use me as you will
To spread the good word
Both near and far
However you may wish it
To be heard
Allow me
To be for you
That ultimate vessel

Jesus, I want to live
Only for you
In you
Embrace your way
Your light
Yesterday, tomorrow and today
For all eternity
To be one with you
It's the most wonderful thing
I can dream of
In my life

Savior, tear me
From Satan's cruel side
Redeem me and save me
Show me your glory
Guide me
Along your righteous path
Cause I want to sin
No more
I wish only
From this moment
On my knees before you
To give it all
My heart and soul
Yours to do with
As you will
Once more upon that calvary cross

2016 Ramona Thompson

1 comment: