Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pijush Kanti Deb- A Poem


My Longing

Whenever I am to be made,
May God make me only for her,
In every door of my closed fate,
Before my death and thereafter-
May God write her love in my name
And make her heart always same to same.

Whenever I am to be blessed,
May God bless her instead of me,
In every moment--- happy or sad,
In every poem of my anthology
May God write her passion in my name
And make me winner in the passionate game.

Whenever I am to be gifted,
May God gift her first my ownership,
In the part of my life---the most collocated,
In my journey and in its every trip-
May God write her beauty in my name
And make my home luminous in her flame.

Whenever I am to be departed
May God set her dream in my eye,
Let my prayer be reverberated
In every molecule of air and sky,
My rebirth be written in her name
And her love-bird be owned again to tame.



Pijush Kanti Deb is a new Indian poet with more than 100 poems accepted or published in many national and international magazines and journals- print and on-line since June 2013.He is an Associate Professor in Economics.

No comments:

Post a Comment