Sunday, October 12, 2014

Charles Burgess- A Poem

Above
 
I look to the lord above to show me love, I look to him not to cry.
The lord above I pray to you, I pray for everyone to be happy, its true.
I pray for the little girl with braces to be happy, for people not to laugh when she tries to walk.
I pray to the lord above, for the blind kid who can’t see, don’t laugh at his pain.
I pray to the lord, for the Man who lives outside, without a home, I pray to the lord.
I pray to you god, for I am lost, I need to be found, I pray for that mute who talks with no sound.
I pray to the father above, he has all love .
So it doesn't matter if your black, or white, he loves you the same.
Lord above, give me the strength to hang on, for I am alone.
Lord above hear my prayer, I pray for the world to have a true smile.
I pray for every one of you, that you find happiness in all you do.
I pray for you.



 Charles Burgess is a simple man, looking to get his poetry noticed, and change lives with the words he writes. He currently resides in Waco, Texas, with his wife, 2 kids, mom, aunt, and cousin. The poems he writes are deep in meaning to him, and he hopes he can inspire people and make their lives better. He can be contacted at Khaos20002@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment