Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Ramoma Thompson- A Poem


Ramona Thompson has been writing for more then 20 years. Her past credits include Calvary Cross, Dead Snakes, Blood Moon Rising, Infernal Ink, This Ain't No Rodeo and many more.

Readers/fans may stalk her on facebook or her e-mail reddstar111@gmail.com



Jesus Is Steel

Nothing and no one
Gonna take me away
Outta His arms
Bonds made
Too tough
Too strong
To break
I am His
And He is mine
It will stay this
For all eternity

His love
Surrounds
Protects me
In all times
Both good and bad
In Him
I am found
In Him
I am whole
Pure and righteous
No poison of this world can touch
I am His solider of perfection
Winning this holy war

I have seen
And I have overcome
My victory secure
My place at His side
Forever earned
No devil can ever rip me away
None had better even try
For from my father's hand
You'll find
You can pluck me
Never

Together we rise
Together we are one
My savior and me
Against the monsters and demons
Of this foul world
We shall break the chains
We shall come together
In the end forever
Cause Jesus is steel
And none can ever destroy Him

2016 Ramona Thompson

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment