Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Ramona Thompson- A Poem


Jesus Rain

Pour it down on me
Lord, I'm ready
So ready
Wanna be saved
Know I am blessed
Praise your name
To the Heavens and back
Yes, you are the one
Ragin' in my soul
Bringin' a dead man alive again
You are my quiet storm

Proven time and again
None other can do
What you you do
Turn water into wine
Pain into gain
Every day
You surprise me
In joy and utter abandon
Bring me that much closer to you
Oh yes
My sweet, sweet lord
How I do adore thee

No more clouds
In my life
I no longer run
I surrender
My all to you
We are one
The ultimate tag-team

Champions of the universe
Me and my savior
Oh blessed Jesus Christ
Come to me now
Heal your sick lamb
Let me follow you
All the rest of my days
Into eternity

My father in Heaven
My brave, brave solider of love

Never enough words
To praise you
To thank you
For all you've done and will do
I am in awe
Eyes and hands raised
Forever your name
I do fall to my knees for
Begging
Rain, Jesus, rain
Rain down on me
Your good and noble servant
Forever more

2015 Ramona Thompson



Ramona Thompson has been writing for more than 20 years. Her past credits include Calvary Cross, Dead Snakes, Howl, This Ain't No Rodeo, Blood Moon Rising and many more.

Readers/fans may connect with her via facebook or e-mail reddstar111@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment